MA in Corporate Communication
The MA in Corporate Communication is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and acumen essential for today’s business communicators through premier coursework blending theory and best practice.
Designed for professionals, this 36-credit program offers classes in the evenings and can be completed in three semesters.
Learn More About the Program
- 36 Credits
- 6 Required Courses; 6 Elective Courses
- Each course = 3 credit hours
- Typically completed 2 years full time
- Evening core class schedule – 6:05-9 pm EST
- Attend full-time or part-time based
- Most enrolled graduate students work full-time
- 70-75 students at any given time
- Full class size limited to 28 students
- Core classes offered spring and fall Semesters
- Selected classes during summer and winter terms