MA in Corporate Communication
The MA in Corporate Communication is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and acumen essential for today’s business communicators through premier coursework blending theory and best practice. The MA in Corporate Communication promises intellectual challenge and offers the opportunity for professional growth as well as a network of colleagues that continues well beyond graduation. Designed for professionals, this 36-credit program offers classes in the evenings and can be completed full-time or part-time.
Learn More About the Program
Careers in Corporate Communication
There are many different and rewarding professional paths to take with a master’s degree in corporate corporation. The MA in Corporate Communication program allows students to customize their coursework with varied elective class options and thesis/capstone options to help students to achieve different career goals.
To learn more about the field as well as alumni updates and professional events request to join the MA Corporate Communication LinkedIn Group
- 36 Credits
- Each course = 3 credit hours
- 5 Required Courses; 7 Elective Courses
- Complete either Thesis or Capstone
Flexibility In Schedule
- Typically completed 2 years full time
- Attend full-time or part-time
- Evening core class schedule – 6:05-9:00 pm EST
- Most enrolled graduate students work full-time
- Core classes offered spring and fall semesters
- Selected classes during summer and winter terms
- Students may apply an enroll in either the spring or fall semester
- 70-75 students in the program at any given time
- Full class size limited to 28 students
Connect With Us
Join us for the next information session.
Request more information.