At The Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, graduate students receive personalized attention from faculty and staff. Part of a larger Baruch College community, the Weissman’s graduate programs form a small close-knit community of students and scholars who share a passion for their particular field of study. Weissman graduate students can expect a high level of engagement and mentoring from a caring and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their fields.
Weissman’s graduate programs
- MA program in Arts Administration
- MA program in Corporate Communication
- MS program in Financial Engineering *
- MS program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Executive MS program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MA program in Mental Health Counseling *
*Fall applications only
The minimum full-time graduate course load is 9 credits. Check here.
Apply to Weissman’s graduate programs
Application to graduate programs at Weissman is open to anyone who has completed a regionally accredited U.S. bachelor’s degree or an equivalent bachelor’s degree from another country. Program information is available through each department.