All Mishkin Gallery exhibitions and events are free and open to the public, but to make that happen the Gallery relies on contributions to support its work. Whether you make a donation to our annual fund or join our Friends of Mishkin Gallery group, your support is invaluable and helps make possible the diverse arts programming that takes place in our gallery each year.
Friends of Mishkin Gallery
The Friends of Mishkin Gallery is a new, intimate patron’s group for art enthusiasts and professionals. Friends are given the opportunity to engage deeply not only with the Mishkin Gallery’s artists, exhibitions and programs, but with Baruch College’s 18,000 students and their faculty. Frequently noted as one of the most diverse student body, Baruch has been ranked #1 in the U.S. for social mobility among four-year public institutions. The Friends of the Mishkin Gallery believe that instilling an appreciation for the arts and humanities on the College campus ensures that New York City’s future leaders will maintain a commitment to the arts at large.
Through support of the Gallery’s programs, Friends of the Mishkin Gallery build meaningful relationships with art, artists, art historians, and critically future generations of art lovers.
Contributions directly support:
- Keeping the Gallery and its events free and accessible to the public
- Learning opportunities for students through our collection, events, exhibitions, and visiting artists
- Presenting some of the freshest and most exciting artists in New York City
- Commissioning scholarly research including free publications for every exhibition
- Opportunity to support New York City’s next generation of artists and art lovers at Baruch College
- Invitations to Gallery openings and events throughout the year
- Exclusive access to artist talks and gallery tours
- Invitation to annual Friends of the Mishkin Gallery events
- Copies of annual gallery publications
To find out how to become a Friend of the Mishkin Gallery, contact Donna Haggerty at 646-660-6089, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Friends of Mishkin Gallery
Phyllis Mishkin Meyers
Partners and Contributors
We acknowledge the generous sponsorship of:
- Bortolami Gallery
- CEC Artslink
- Club Mate USA
- Gil Bronner/Philara Collection
- The Cultural Services of the French Embassy in the U.S.
- The CUNY Public Staff Congress
- Rosalyn and Irwin Engelman
- Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto
- Goethe Institut New York
- The Institute for Studies on Latin American Art (ISLAA)
- Kunsthalle Zurich
- The City of Porto, Portugal
- The Trust for Mutual Understanding
- George and Mildred Weissman School of Arts and Sciences